Friday, December 5, 2014

The Little Things

(Photo From Tumblr)


Hey Guys,

Today I wanted to take a second to take a break from  life and write out something easy. I feel like sometimes we all get caught up in the midst of all of the major things going on in life, and that can get pretty stressful. Today I've decided to step away from those and take a look at the little things. I've been compiling this list over the past few weeks of all of the little things that make me happy and I highly recommend you do the same,


long bike rides
coffee shops
finding new music
unexpectedly great books
clearer skin
eating healthy
bright lipstick
big scarfs
fresh manicures
good hair days
pretty guitars
new bedding
boyfriend jeans
oversized sweaters
book stores
acoustic music
finishing books
writing with nice pens

xx Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger