Monday, April 6, 2015

Life Lately








Goofing off in class // Meeting Alex Caplow of Magic Man (I still cry) // Seeing Magic Man live // Meeting my first internet friend, Lola // Roadtripping (to Chicago I believe) // Finally pulling out of my reading slump// Becoming quite the chef


Long time no see! 
I'm really sorry about my unplanned hiatus. Life just kind of got in the way, but now it's nearing the end of the school year and I think I'll be able to get this all sorted out. I've really been making an effort to document my life more. March was definitely a bit of an exciting one, the highlight definitely being the night of my Magic Man concert. Such a great band. 

Here's to hoping April is just as good if not better!

xx Kendall


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger