Friday, April 10, 2015

The April Life Playlist


And the Life Playlist returns. 

This month has seen quite a bit of change in the playlist. I did a bit of spring cleaning and took off a bunch of things I was no longer into. However, it does have two major additions. 

First off, Vinyl Theatre. I first heard these guys in March as they opened up for Magic Man and absolutely blew me away. Such a fun and upbeat sound. 

And then American Candy dropped......

The Maine have definitely hooked me with this album and now I'm really itching to buy tickets to see them later on this month. (We shall see)

Also, All Time Low's new album Future Hearts dropped yesterday and had quite a few tunes on it. Can't wait to see them in May


enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger