Thursday, February 5, 2015

The February Life Playlist



So no, this is not a new playlist. I've touched on my Life Playlist in the past. However, I've decided that I will be re-posting it on a monthly basis as an update as my music findings develop. So while the playlist is similar to how it was last month, there have been some omissions and some additions.

This month, the selection is a bit more varied with the edition of PVRIS which was a band I found last month, as well as several of the songs from Fall Out Boy's new album, (which I am thinking about sharing my thoughts on). Of course, Magic Man and Twenty One Pilots have their place as per usual.

Of course, if you have any suggestions for me, I'd love to hear them!

xx Kendall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've actually never heard any of these, will definitely give them a listen!


xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoy them! Some of my absolute favorites.
xx

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger