Monday, June 22, 2015

Just Write #1

Hello Beautiful People of the Internet.

In an effort to make my blog much more of my own personal space, I've decided to start yet another series. Yes, I know I make a lot of empty promises to create series after series, but I truly think this is something I can stick with. I'm not going to schedule time to plan these out. I'm not going to edit these at all.

I'm simply going to write.

Think of it as a constant journal between me and you; a look into my mind, if you will. Whether I want to get something off of my chest, let you know about something cool that has happened, or simply check in with you all, I think this will be a good way to do so.

If there is ever anything you'd like me to talk about, be it a simple question or a major issue, feel free to let me know.

I really want to interact with you more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger