Sunday, October 12, 2014

September Wrap Up + October TBR

books 📚


Hey Guys,

First off, I apologize for this post being so late, but hey, better late than never. 

I'm quite surprised with how much I read. With starting school, I thought I would only finish two or three books, but actually, I read six. (cue the cheering) While it's nowhere near the amount I was reading this summer, I'll definitely take it. 

All of these books will include my rating, the goodreads rating, and they will all be linked to their goodreads page.

Without any further ado, the books I read in September:

Goodreads Rating: 4.20
My Rating: 4

I can't believe that it's taken me so long to get around to. This story was fantastic, the characters were unique, and the message was brilliant. I couldn't give it 5 stars however because it did take me a bit to get into and there were some dull points.

Goodreads Rating: 4.47
My Rating: 3

This has been my least favorite Harry Potter book so far. It took me forever to get through, but I did like the storyline.

Goodreads Rating: 3.90
My rating: 3

I hated this entire book. It was confusing and I didn't want to read it. But the ending made it all worth it and totally blew my mind.

Goodreads Rating: 4.18
My Rating: 5

I've rambled on enough about this book. I loved it. End of story

Goodreads rating: 4.05
My Rating: 3

I was expecting to love this book and it just fell flat.

Goodreads Rating:4.47
My Rating: 4

Definitely my favorite so far.



Now, I'm currently reading two books:



And then the TBR,,,



I doubt I'll get to all of these, but hey, gotta start somewhere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger