Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Creative Slump

my happy place
(Photo Credit - We Heart It)


Hey Guys,

I have no idea when I'm actually going to post this, or if I even will at all. I guess if you're reading this, that means I did. But today's post may be a bit different, as it goes more towards the lifestyle side of things. I have no idea if any of this will actually make sense, but take this as a journal entry, and not something meant to be eloquently written with perfect grammar and language. Even if that was what I meant to write, I couldn't, and that's the point of this post.

I have fallen into a massive creative slump. While I usually love to write posts and draw, occasionally free writing or working on a story that I originally started for a school project, I can't seem to do any of these. I have no inspiration or desire to put things down on paper for some odd reason. 

I know that I'm not the only one who struggles with this every once in a while, in fact I know this is something that happens to everyone at one point or another. While I've yet to figure out how to overcome these sort of ruts, I usually just end up getting over it one day out of the blue.

But for now, I shall just read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger