Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Off the Bookshelf: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Madness

Hey Everybody,

I recently finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hopkin, and wow I loved it. 

The story follows seventeen year old Mara Dyer who suffers from PTSD after a traumatic accident in which her best friend, boyfriend, and her boyfriend's sister. 

The story keeps you on the edge of your seat as you dive in deeper into the depths of each of the characters and is great for anyone who enjoys romance and the paranormal, though I must stress that there's nothing scary about it. Throw in a cute british boy, and I'm game.

Let me know if you've read this and what you thought

xoxo Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger