Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Chicago Trip



As you may know if you read my Book List post, I was able to take a weekend trip to my favorite place, the wonderful city of Chicago, Illinois. 

Sadly, the weather wasn't amazing, however it was definitely doable with some gloves and a scarf, and it wasn't nearly as bad as all of the surrounding area. Of course it was windy, but what else would you expect in the Windy City?

I had a fantastic time shopping and eating amazing food, as well as spending our Sunday watching my younger sister compete in her gymnastics meet, (where she placed first and her team absolutely dominated). It was a nice break from the norm of high school life to live glamorously for a weekend. 

I did do quite a bit of  shopping damage, so let me know if you'd like a haul of the precious things I spent way too much money on. 

xx Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger