Friday, June 6, 2014

Fab Friday Trend Disection: Matching Tops and Bottoms


Hey Guys,

As you're reading this, I'm on my last full week of school! (Two and a half days next week) So I wanted to talk about one of the hottest summer trends; the matching crop top and skirt look.

This is a trend that I've seen everywhere from the high street, to the red carpet, to the runway. 

(Photo credit to pastel-mermaid.blogspot.com)


Now I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not a fan. I personally prefer to pair something bold and patterned with a separate in a complimentary solid color. I find that this trend is a bit busy and can take the sophistication away from the clothing items.

But hey, if you're loving this look, that's fantastic!

Let me know what your opinion is, and as always, let me know what else you'd like to see!

xoxo, Kendall



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger