Sunday, October 5, 2014

Life Update + Posting Schedule



Hey Guys,

I apologize for the different posting schedule, I know there wasn't any warning, but I made a bit of a spur of the moment decision to start doing Top Ten Tuesday, but I'll talk about that in a minute. Since I haven't posted on Tuesday in the past, things got a bit switched around. I apologize if I confused anyone. 

So for now, (it may change, I'm very indecisive) I will be posting a random book or lifestyle post on Sunday, a Top Ten Tuesday post, (though it may not always be 10), and I will continue with feel good Friday posts since they're easy and I enjoy making those ones, I may end up adding another day in there somewhere at some point, and my ultimate goal is to post everyday. But for now, I don't churn out ideas fast enough for that. Someday though.

All that aside, I feel the need to put this out there. With my current blog layout, I am unable to respond to comments. It's incredibly annoying and I'd love to make it happen, but I don't have the time to mess with my layout, and I really love the look that my blog has. 

Of course, if you want to contact me, feel free to email me or send me a message on my social media. 


Thanks guys,
Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger