Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Things I've learned in 2014

(Photo Credit: Tumblr)

1. Blogging is not easy
(And  I don't know why I thought it was)

2. Owning books is way more satisfying than borrowing them.

3. I get the most work done at around 11 PM

4. Scheduling posts is my best friend.

5. High school is nothing like what people say. 

6. Write down everything. Keeping journals is the best stress reliever ever.

7. I need to drink a ton of water to feel completely normal

8. You need to take initiative and not wait around for opportunities.

9. Reading allows you to live so many lives without ever leaving bed.

10. tumblr is not as great as people say it is.

11. There's nothing wrong with being an introvert.

12. You do not have to be friends with those who make you unhappy.

13. It's okay to not be like everyone else.

14. Music is really important

15. Some people generally suck, and there's nothing you can do about it.

xx Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger