Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm Back! + Blogmas? + Want to post on my blog?

Hi Guys!
Long time, no see! I apologize for my hiatus from the blogging for the past month, but it was a much needed break for me. I'm really happy to be back though! Truly, school has gotten the best of me, and with a broken laptop, I couldn't bring it upon myself to work on posts for you guys. 

So to make it up to you guys, I've decided to participate in Blogmas this year, meaning that I will be posting everyday from now until Christmas. If I find myself really enjoying it however, then I may end up continuing with the daily posts, since that's been my ultimate goal since I started blogging back in April.

Of course, with 25 posts come 25 ideas and plenty of writing time. So, if anyone is interested, I'd really love to have some people collaborate and guest post here. If you're at all interested, feel free to email me. I'd love to work with you guys, and the posts definitely don't have to be book related. 

I'm sorry that this isn't very organized, I'm basically writing down all the thoughts that come to my head, but I think I said everything I needed to. 

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger