Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The January Book Pick

(Photo from instagram)

This year for Christmas, I was gifted the Brilliant Books subscription in which a new book is sent to me every month, completely tailored to my likes. I received a card where I specified my favorite authors, books, genres, and just some general things about myself.

For my first book, I received All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.  I remember seeing ARCs of this one and just becoming so excited for this release. Imagine my surprise when it showed up on my doorstep. 

As we speak, I'm about a quarter of the way through this one and absolutely loving it. So far it reminds me of a quirkier version of TFIOS, or a (better) less stereotypical version of Eleanor and Park. I'll be sure to let you all know what I think when I finish.

xx Kendall 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger