Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year + Some Changes

2015
(GIF Credit: We Heart It)

So another year has passed. 

While I'm sad to see 2014 go, I'm excited to see what 2015 will bring. I have some goals for the year that will be up soon, but I don't want to touch on them yet. However, there will be a few changes made to my blog that I hope you'll all understand.

First off, I will be posting every other day. While I love the concept of having new content up for you all to read on a daily basis, it's just too much work for one person who's currently dealing with high school. I think every other day will work much better than my previous schedules.

I will be working on the format of my blog quite a bit and will even think about purchasing a custom template later on in the year. While I absolutely love the way my blog looks, it lacks some necessary functions.

I also will hope to become much more involved this year. I'd love to collaborate a lot more with other bloggers as well as get to know my followers a lot better. I've been blogging for 8 months now, and I'm hoping to really allow myself to become more comfortable with my online presence. 

I will be posting a reader survey on Saturday that I'm hoping you'll take the time to check out so that I can hear from you all. 

Thanks!

xx Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger