Monday, January 26, 2015

My 2015 Goals (so far)

(Photo from instagram)

I'm not going to lie, this post title has been in my drafts since before the new year. Honestly, I don't really think I'm all that qualified to have true resolutions, and besides, that adds a whole lot of pressure to daily life. Most resolutions get dropped anyways. 

So instead, I've decided to make a quick list of all of the small, but general goals that I have for the year, no strings attached.

1. Work on my blog more, (better format, better comment system, better branding)

2. Actually pay attention to emails (blogging things I suck at to come soon)

3. Read more. (and I read quite a bit)

4. Stop worrying about numbers so much. (take that as you will)

5. Get a job. (I'll be 15 this May)

6. Go to more concerts. (I'm seeing Magic Man in March)

7. Streamline my wardrobe. (I started this today as I write this)

8. Take more photos (my camera is calling)

9. Stop Procrastinating (pshh. I don't procrastinate)

10. Step out of my comfort zone (I'm pretty sheltered)

Feel free to let me know what your resolutions are this year!

xx Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger