Friday, July 4, 2014

Fab Fad Friday: Kylie Jenner


kylie jenner .
Hello Lovelies,

(note: I have changed the name of this series to Fab Fad Friday. I mean fad, trend, makes much more sense, don't you think? Let me know your thoughts)

Ah yes, and the Kylie Jenner appreciation posts begin. I don't think I've expressed my love for her yet. I mean let's face it, the girl's flawless. 

Kylie Jenner | via Tumblr


Kylie is the modern day grunge queen, (well besides the Olsens of course). Her style always looks really laid back and like she doesn't care, yet she still looks absolutely amazing at all times.

♡


And let's face it. Her makeup is beautiful too.

Kylie Jenner | via Tumblr


What do you think about Kylie's style?

xoxo Kendall

P.S Happy Fourth!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger