Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wardrobe Wants

Photo Credit: My Tumblr


Hey Everyone

 I hope you're having a fantastic week so far, I'm really sorry that I've been lacking in blog posts, but I'm getting back into it now. 

I don't know about you guys, but about four times a year (for each season) I go through my wardrobe and get rid of anything I didn't wear over the previous seasons or that I don't see myself wearing again. I personally love this whole process, but I can't stand having a nearly empty wardrobe.

Having a nearly empty wardrobe lets you then really see what you need and then stock up, (I highly suggest making a list). So without any further ado, let's get into my list.

1. Black Tailored Blazer - The classier cousin of the leather jacket. Put it on over absolutely everything.

2. Distressed Skinny Jeans - Need I say more?

3. Short Combat Boots - I have tall ones, but short ones would be nice too.

4. Basic, Well-fitting tees - I've never had a great fitting plain tee. 

5.Simple Flats - Just plain ones to go with everything

6. Black Leggings - because I wear way too many oversized sweaters

xoxo Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger