Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Go-To School Supplies List

You didn’t even dread the first day of school because of school supply shopping. | 27 Telltale Signs You’re A Stationery Addict
(Photo Credit - Pinterest)

Hey Guys,

I don't know about you guys, but as much as I dread going back to school in the fall, I absolutely love getting the supplies. I may or may not be a stationary addict. I just really like to be organized, is that such a crime?

As time has gone along, I've sort of developed a standard school supplies list that I go back to year after year, give or take a few things. With some minor moderation, this list has worked for me over the past 4 years as well as my younger sister. 

Now, I know this isn't going to be the perfect list for everyone, but hopefully it'll be a good starting point for those who may (or may not) need it. 

My personal organization system for school uses a binder for homework, notebooks for each class, and an accordion file for holding all of my papers. (Never throw them away. As soon as you do, you'll need them again) 

But without any further ado, my list!

1. Binders (as many as you see fit)

2. Notebooks (one per class)

3. Folders/Expanding file for papers

4. Planner. (the most important of all, let's face it)

5. Pencils/pens (duh.)

6. Highlighters (gotta make those notes pretty)

And anything else you see fit, it's as simple as that!


I hope that this list was interesting, or helpful, or something of the sort, or if nothing else that you enjoyed!

Hope you're having a great morning, day, or night, whatever time it is.

Kendall


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger