Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back To School Outfit Inspiration

Back To School by kendalllynne on polyvore.com

Hey Guys!

The fall season is nearly upon us, and I'm no going to lie, I'm pretty excited. Fall fashion is my absolute favorite. I mean, layered jackets, scarves, and combat boots? I'm in.

The only downfall of fall however is going back to school, which I am not a fan of personally, but life goes on and we must learn! To go along with that however, I have put together three different outfit ideas that should fit with most dress codes. I apologize for those with a uniform or strict dress codes, but hopefully you can use these in your regular life!


Have a fantastic day!

Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger