Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Book Lover Problems - Commitment Issues

Harry Potter Books📚



(Photo Credit - We Heart It)

Hey Guys,

So I have a problem. I have book series commitment issues. There's something about series that intimidate me and I never end up finishing them. Most of the time, I end up putting off reading books from series because that means I have to commit...and I can't do that. 

I have to say, it tends to be a bit embarrassing to admit that the only series I've ever finished is the Hunger Games. (I know, I haven't read the Harry Potter series, but I'm working on it) But every series I've started this far besides that has bored me after a while, or I've just gotten away from those books to start others. Let's face it, there's way too many books to read, and not even close to enough time to do so.

I want to know, do you have this problem too? I know I can't be the only one. 

Also, what are some of your favorite stand alones?

xoxo Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger