Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Found Hard to Read

(Icon Credit: The Broke and the Bookish)


Top 10 Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish and I encourage you all to start writing these posts as well.

When I read this topic, I knew I was going to have some issues. When a book is hard to get into, I usually don't end up reading it. I mean, I have a ton of books I want to get to in the near future and I don't want to waste my time with books I don't enjoy. So without any further ado, the top (i don't know how many) books I had trouble getting into, in no particular order

1. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare (finished, but didn't enjoy. Hard to get into for many reasons)

2. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan (Finished, and loved. Hard to get into due to character building)

3. If I Stay - Gayle Forman (Finished, thought it was okay. Hard to get into for reasons unknown)

4. Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl - Jesse Andrews (Unfinished. Hard to read for cringe worthy language)

5. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloane (Unfinished, hard to read due to bland beginning)

6. Paper Towns - John Green (Finished, thought it was okay. Hard to read due to a bland story line)

7. We were liars - E. Lockhart (Finished, thought it was okay. Hard to read due to unrelatable characters and plot holes)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger