Monday, September 15, 2014

In from the Library #1


Hey Guys!

I recently took a trip to my school library and had a browse around, I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. So of course, I took the chance to pick up some books that I've been wanting to read and I'm super excited. 


Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore
Robin Sloane

I've heard amazing things about this book, and I mean, with a cover like that, who wouldn't want to pick it up? A book for book lovers? Sign me up.


Winger
Andrew Smith

After hearing all the hype surrounding this book, I knew I needed to give it a chance. This is the book I'm currently reading. I'm about half way through and I absolutely love it so far. 


Unwind
Neal Shusterman

This book has always intrigued me, even though it does seem a bit disturbing. I'm really excited to get into this one


xoxo Kendall



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger