Monday, September 8, 2014

Current TBR - September v.1


Hey Guys,

I don't know why, but I can't seem to commit to a TBR for the entire month, so lets just plan for an undetermined amount of time, shall we?  I will be doing monthly hauls and wrap ups, but at least for the time being, I'll just be doing random TBR as I finish books. So without any further ado, the TBR v.1


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
J.K. Rowling

And no, this is not a reread. I've finally gotten around to reading the Harry Potter Series and I'm almost done with the third book, so I'll be starting this one very, very soon.

The Night Circus
Erin Morgenstern

Ah yes, The Night Circus. My mom was the first person that I heard rave about this book, but once I got into booktube, I knew this would be something I would add to my shelf. I actually picked this up yesterday at the bookstore and I'm so excited to get into this one.

We Were Liars
E. Lockhart

I think this will be my next book because it's pretty short and I don't think it'll take me too long. (and I need a Harry Potter break) But like the others, I'm super excited to get started.


If you have any book recommendations, please let me know! I'm always open to new ideas.

Kendall 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger