Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Camera Dump





 Hey Guys,

I have this plan this winter to get back into taking photos like I used to.  One of the first parts of this for me was to clean off my SD card.

I wasn't really sure what would actually be on it this time since I haven't looked over in a really long time. I was sure it would be something really lame, but I was surprised to find that it was left over pictures from a small photo shoot I did with a friend back in July in the downtown area of my town. 

So have this compilation of photos from this shoot that I really liked. 

I hope I can have more of my own photography up on here soon, but we're missing all of the Christmastime snow that's usually here and the scenery is less than desirable at the moment.  Hopefully soon though


xx Kendall




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger