Friday, December 19, 2014

Day Diary: Typical School Day

 

6:30 AM: I pull myself away from sleep, (but typically lounge around in bed for another 15 minutes or so), get dressed, do any makeup I feel that day. and pull my hair up.

7:00 AM: Cereal Time. That is all.

8:00 AM: I would have just gotten to school at this point. After catching up with some friends for a few minutes, I head off to my algebra class

9:00 AM: PE 

10:00 AM: This is either my advisory period or Spanish class, depending on the day 

11:00 AM: History Class, which gets interrupted by lunch.

12:00 PM: Lunch time!!! Arguably the best part of the school day

1:00 PM: My biology class which is basically the home of all inside jokes.

2:00 PM: English Class, which is probably my favorite class overall.

3:00: I finally get to go home, (hallelujah), treat myself to some coffee and a snack before homework time.

4:00-7:00 PM: This is typically my homework time. But, if I finish in a decent time, I also like to use this time for blogging and drawing.

8:00 PM: Due to my sister's weird gymnastic schedule, I typically don't have dinner until around 8 or so, but that's not really an issue for me.

9:00: This is usually my reading/drawing/instagram time. But, it can vary, depending on what I need to do for the next day.

10:00 Shower time. Honestly the time where I get rid of all of my makeup and dirt and oil is one of my absolute favorites. It feels really nice to get all cozy again.

10:30 And now, it's bed time!

xx

Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger