Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top 10 Books of 2014

vintage books
(Photo Credit: We Heart it)

2014 has been an amazing reading year for me. Over the summer, I rediscovered my passion for good books and really got into reading again, So, without any further ado, here are my top books of the year. I'm not going to explain my reasoning as you can check out my wrap ups which I will link at the end and there is no specific order.


1. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
2. Winger - Andrew Smith
3. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
4. The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken 
5. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan
7. The Retribution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin
8.The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
9. Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
10. The Giver - Lois Lowry


xx
 Kendall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger