Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Return of The Life Playlist

(Photo From WeHeartIt)


Well hello there,

Today I've decided to bring back some of my favorite posts to write up, The Life Playlist. If you've been around for a while, you might remember these. Basically, I've compiled a spotify playlist of some of my absolute favorite songs at the moment and I've decided to share it with you. It's not organized or even close to being cohesive, but neither is life, so who really cares?

Over the past few months, I've been exposed to a ton of new music that I've absolutely fallen in love with and have expanded my music taste quite a bit. I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit all over the place at the moment. I've kinda developed the philosophy of, "hey, this is good. It's not what I usually listen to, but who cares?"

I've pulled out all kinds of genres this month, ranging from upbeat indie, to acoustic pop punk, and even a track from one of my favorite viners.  I've got everything from Magic Man and Twenty One Pilots to 5 Seconds of Summer, the Vamps, and Panic! at the Disco, and it's all pretty great. 

I hope you all enjoy!

xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Live. Read. Kendall Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger